[Gvsig_english] WFS-T in gvSIG 1.9 and Geoserver

Piero Cavalieri piero.cavalieri at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 10:05:21 CET 2009

I can save modifications to shp, but for us it doesn't make sense. We
would like to use a WFS-T to have centralized/remote editing. So I
still wonder if there is currently a limitation in the WFS-T extension
(and, if so, if there are plans for complete the Transactional part).

Thanks
 Piero

2009/11/17 virginia morales segura <morales_vir at gva.es>:
> Hi Piero,
>
> You can't edit this layer, but at the end you can save your
> modifications exporting the shp. After the message can you edit or export?
>
> Regards.
>

> Piero Cavalieri escribió:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm trying to edit a layer with the WFS-T exension, included in gvSIG 1.9.
>> When going in editig mode (with WFST) I recieve a message saying that
>> "the layer has no write permissions". I found in the mailing list a
>> message saying that (at that time, almost a year ago)  the editig was
>> not supported. I wonder if this is still the case.
>> I'm using gvSIG 1.9 on Windows, and I'm able to edit the layer with
>> another client (udig), so it souldn't be a Geoserver (as I'm testing
>> WFS-T with this) problem.
>>
>> Thanks
>>  Piero

Piero Cavalieri