[Gvsig_english] WFS-T in gvSIG 1.9 and Geoserver

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at prodevelop.es
Tue Nov 17 10:36:49 CET 2009

Piero Cavalieri escribió:
> I can save modifications to shp, but for us it doesn't make sense. We
> would like to use a WFS-T to have centralized/remote editing. So I
> still wonder if there is currently a limitation in the WFS-T extension
> (and, if so, if there are plans for complete the Transactional part).
>
> Thanks
>  Piero

Piero,

have you seen the WFS-T paper[1] at the gvsig portal? By default, the WFS-T extension is not enabled (I suppose because
it's not well tested) so you have to enable it:

Preferences -> General -> Extensions -> com.iver.cit.gvsig.wfs.WFSTClientExtension -> "Active extension"

Please if you test it, send here your results (good or bad, of course).

Cheers

[1] http://www.gvsig.org/web/docusr/wfst-usage/wfst-usage