[Gvsig_english] CAD units

Roy postgis.user at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 00:03:58 CET 2009

Thanks for your answer Virginia, but I'm using gvsig 1.1.2 and it is
possible to read CAD data with [gvSIG CAD memory Driver] for example. My DGN
files are georeferenced and units are in km.

My problem is that I don't know how to change the units of these DGN files
from km to metres with gvSIG tools. Any idea?

Thanks in advance.