[Gvsig_english] CAD units

Sergio Clark sergio.clark at iver.es
Wed Nov 18 10:11:14 CET 2009

Hi,

Yes, gvSIG 1.x is able to load dgn files. And you can change the "Map
units" (not the same as "measuring units") in the View Properties. The
problem is that this affects to all the layers in this view, so I don't
know if it helps in your case. If not, maybe you could try the edition
tool for scaling one of the layers¿

Regards,
Sergio.

Sergio Clark