[Gvsig_english] CAD units

Roy postgis.user at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 18:43:26 CET 2009

Thanks everyone for your answers but I'm not able to solve that problem.
I think that it may be very easy to solve I don't find out the solution.

1) Which is the Sextante Transform Tool that I have to use?
I was not able to find that tool, is there something similar in  gvSIG
1.1.2? (DGN has vectorial elements)

2) I had tried to change map units in my working view but this is not the
solution.
If you have one DGN point with coordinates (x,y)  = (345, 4567) in km,and
you specifiy 'working units = metres' gvsig understand x = 345 metres, not
345000 metres that I would like to have.

Thanks again, some idea or work around would be appreciated.
Regards.