[Gvsig_english] SEXTANTE tutorial

roser soler_rossig at gva.es
Mon Nov 23 09:41:21 CET 2009

Hi Roy,

I'm not an expert on this subject, and I've never used the use cost of
sextante, but I've used the network pilot, and you can compute a least
cost network with it.

I recommend you to test both options, the sextante tool and the network
pilot and then choose the one that best suits your requirements.

I enclose a link to a manual where you can find examples on the work
with both pilots, sextante and the network one.

http://www.gvsig.gva.es/eng/documentacion-gvsig/courses-and-tutorials-of-gvsig/

Hope it helps

best regards, roser