[Gvsig_english] gvSIG version 1.9 crashes following install of JCRS and/or Sextante Extensions

Simon Cropper (Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd) scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Tue Nov 24 14:06:51 CET 2009

That is good news about the JCRS Extension.

In rgards to Sextante I used the download link provided on your webpage
under the stable release section.

The file provided is "sextante_gvsig_installer_en-0.3.jar". No idea if
this is right, suspect it is not from the error obtained.

Do you have a link to the correct version?

Cheers Simon

Simon Cropper
Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 160, Sunshine, Victoria 3020.