[Gvsig_english] Labelling and annotations on GvSIG 1.9

Fabien Guerreiro fabien.guerreiro at educagri.fr
Thu Nov 26 17:06:05 CET 2009

Hi!

First, sorry for my english.
I'm work on XP, sp3, GvSIG 1.9)
In my work (I try to make french help for GvSIG 1.9), I'm in labeling, and
I'm in front of a problem! Labelling is always empty! nothing at screen
when I active it! (propoerties by double-clic on name layer in the view).
The only thing I can see as label is when I export an annontation layer
(shp) with all seetings at default...  (Window View, layer menu, export
to> SHP).
Is it a bug or I don't understand how it work?

Cordialement,

Fabien GUERREIRO

--
Ingénieur en géomatique / SIG (Systèmes d'Information Géographique)
AGROSUP Dijon - Institut Eduter, 2 rue champs-prévois, bâtiment