[Gvsig_english] gvSIG is a viable robust alternative to commercially available GIS packages

pvmstg hotmail pop pvmstg at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 26 17:46:16 CET 2009

I Mija,

So, if I understand correctly, by choosing java instead of Qt,
developpers take a dead end for portability.  Also, if it's take
ressource the poject doesn't have that mean not expect mac support in
the future?

Just be clear about it please.  If it will be available on stable
release it's ok.  If mac support is drop, said so.  Others gis java
base, less promising thant gv_sig have not these problem so we have to
look elsewere.

Marcel