[Gvsig_english] gvSIG is a viable robust alternative to commercially available GIS packages

Simon Cropper (Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd) scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Thu Nov 26 23:45:18 CET 2009

Hi,

In regards to OSgeo Wiki -- I am unsure if this is the way I want to go.
The people that have approached me have asked for me to provide an
article about my experiences. If people can clarify whether
functionality exists in the program I can check this out myself and
verify it is what I expect. That way the article does not end up being a
unverified (by me) checklist constructed by the broader GIS community.
Although this  would be a valuable resource, in an article of my
experiences, it would be misrepresenting the situation.

Cheers Simon

Simon Cropper
Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 160, Sunshine, Victoria 3020.