[Gvsig_english] Labelling and annotations on GvSIG 1.9

Fabien Guerreiro fabien.guerreiro at educagri.fr
Fri Nov 27 11:02:13 CET 2009

Hi Silvio, Hi Jorge,

Thanks both of you. It's ok, with your help; my problem was the units of
the labelling! I didn't know how to parametrize units and paper/real
world, so milimeters in the paper.
(I did kilometers in real world, and It didn't work), now it's ok; I saw
help but it explains who it work but no how to put good parameters.
Thank you very much!

Cordialement,

Fabien GUERREIRO

--
Ingénieur en géomatique / SIG (Systèmes d'Information Géographique)
AGROSUP Dijon - Institut Eduter, 2 rue champs-prévois, bâtiment