[Gvsig_english] mac

pvmstg hotmail pop pvmstg at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 26 23:11:42 CET 2009

Hi, sorry.  I just whant to said that my remark wasn't a critic of the
developpers.

Being a mac user, looking for and alternative to the frustrating
arcmap on win, I had hope gv_sig was the one.  I love it, when I test
the first version.  Most of the lack, like symbologie is address in
version 1,9-2,0 from comments in this post and all the feature and
structure then was just the best to work for and arcview, arcmap.

I just have a big deception.  I will continue to give the word to
windows gis user, even if I can't give it a try.

Marcel