[Gvsig_english] Installation problem with JAI on XP, "generic installation/download" version

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 15:03:09 CET 2009

Given all these nice activities in the gvSIG community I'm a little
bit astonished that there's no feedback on my two questions up to now!
Installation is quite a fundamental show stopper for gvSIG probably
not only to me!
And the proposal for a "Generic download (zip Binary)" would probably
be a great help outreaching gvSIG.

Yours, -S.
(CC'ed to Alvaro A. and Jose C.)