[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 (build 1247): link buttons labels not entirely visible

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Thu Oct 1 12:35:34 CEST 2009

Right, labelling joined fields is working again. Very good.
Joined fields are still not available for symbology, though.
Another thing: joined field names are now shown with their
prefixes cut off in many dialogs (I saw this in the label
field selection list and in the info tool output).
So, instead of

  joined_from_dbf_FIELD_1

It shows:

  _FIELD_1