[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9/2.0 please add mapserver publish extension! Please add your comments!

topi77 toni.pignataro at wheregroup.com
Mon Oct 5 15:49:24 CEST 2009

Hello.

I completely agree with Wolfgang!
The publishing extension is a really nice and important feature for gvSIG. I
think that is becoming even more important for a lot of users publishing/
offering part of there geodata as a service for the web.

And i also agree with Wolfgang, better leaving this extension as it is with
'less' symbology and correcting a few errors creating the mapfile. I can
imagine implementing the hole symbologyoptions from gvSIG 1.9 for Mapserver
is really hard.

How i can contribute is that i compared the output mapfile with an conform
mapfile and made a list with a few things that must be corrected.

Greetings,
Toni

----------------------------------

Aufwind durch Wissen!

Qualifizierte OpenSource-Schulungen
bei der www.foss-academy.eu

----------------------------------

Toni Pignataro
B.- Sc. Cartography and Geomatics
- Anwendungsentwickler und Projektmanager -

WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG

Siemensstraße 8
53121 Bonn
Germany