[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 or 2.0: Annotations

Sergio Clark sergio.clark at iver.es
Tue Oct 13 18:10:58 CEST 2009

That's it. Not for annotations, but for labels. With 'Properties'
button, you access to a dialogue where you find 'Background style' for
your labels. There you can 'Select' one of the default styles which come
with gvSIG or load a 'New' one (.svg, .png., .jpeg or .gif format).

Hope it helps,

sergio.

Sergio Clark
Equipo gvSIG