[Gvsig_english] Oracle OS authentication?

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Fri Oct 23 21:03:04 CEST 2009

Hi Ben,
I am not completely sure, but if you mean "connect to a oracle spatial
database": yes!
You will need to download a ojdbc14.jar from the oracle homepage and
copy it to the right location. Details are available here [1]

[1]
http://n2.nabble.com/attachment/2011064/0/English_geobd_oracle_user_manual.pdf

Hope that helps. Best regards,
Wolfgang