[Gvsig_english] problems loading raster map

rCh_ richard.redweik at yahoo.de
Thu Sep 3 12:01:58 CEST 2009

Dear list,

I think I have the same problem as "ivan marchesini-2", when loading raster
files.

I am running gvSIG 1.1.2 with SEXTANTE on WindowsXP. I compiled the sources
in Eclipse for debugging my processes.
When loading a .asc raster I get an error. The gvSIG.log file is attached.
After installing RasterPilot the error remains.

But when loading the same raster in a pre-compiled version of gvSIG it
works...

Does someone have an idea how to fix the problem?

Thanks,
Richard

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3572288/gvSIG.log gvSIG.log