[Gvsig_english] Developing gvSIG Mobile based applications

Aldo Stracquadanio aldo.strac at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 17:32:03 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm new to gvSIG and I need to develop an application for mobile
devices that should use map visualization, georeferenced informations
and gps support. I was wandering if on the mobile platform there was
an equivalent of the extension system existent in the desktop
platform, but I can't find info about that. I also thought that it
could be a good idea using a part of the gvSIG mobile edition source
code, but there is no API documentation (for libraries and/or for
gvSIG code itself).

So my question finally is: do someone know how to develop for gvSIG
mobile or at least how to use spatial data created in gvSIG desktop in
a similar programming environment?

Excuse me for my poor english, thanks for the attention.