[Gvsig_english] Developing gvSIG Mobile based applications

Alex Siyengo alex.siyengo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 16:12:46 CEST 2009

Dear Aldo,

I am aswell knew to gvSIG and am planning to work on a similar project
like yours just for curiosity. I want to develop a GPS web based
application to track transit objects (I work with customs
administrations). I have exlpored many GIS systems. We could work
together to come up with a small product for learning purposes or share
ideas if you wish. I am an intermediate Java developer.

Best regards,
Alex