[Gvsig_english] WFS layers management

Michele Beneventi mbeneventi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 10:32:05 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I've some remarks with the WFS service loading a WFS layer (e.g.
"ParticelleCatasto" from
http://webgis.regione.sardegna.it/geoserver/wfs?version=1.1.0), using the
"Filter by area" function.

I loaded the objects in the map extent from WFS layer "ParticelleCatasto",
saved a gvl legend and saved a project. After that I re-opened the project
and I found that the layer was loaded correctly in the TOC but not in map;
besides if I reload the WFS theme I must reload the legend as well.
Another thing that I don't like too much: after a pan action I need to
reload both the WFS layer (active map function) and the relative legend.

I hope that in the 2.0 release or in the next the behaviour will be
improved.

best
Michele