[Gvsig_english] feature request: increasing the gvSIG Toc width by double click

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Wed Sep 16 15:26:30 CEST 2009

Hello everybody,

I would like to suggest a very little improvement for next gvSIG versions.

In short, in my opinion, it would be great to have an option to increase the gvSIG Toc by double-clicking with the right button of your mouse on its vertical window.

More precisely, when you add layers which have a long name it is necessary to drag the Toc on the right to read their labels.
I would like to propose to add an option to increase it automatically by double clicking on it.
This is much faster than dragging the border (see double_click_Toc.jpg attached).

It is the same option you have with OpenOffice Calc or Microsoft Excel to increase the width of the colums and I use it all the time :-)

Best regards,

Silvio