[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 (build 1246): problem opening a .ps map with other softwares

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Wed Sep 16 15:12:23 CEST 2009

Hello everybody,

I am working with gvSIG 1.9 (build 1246) installed on windows xp home edition (sp2).

I have a little problem (really trivial).
When I export a map, saving it as .ps, many softwares installed on my computer are unable to open it.

More precisely:
Adobe Acrobat professional (version 6) works; Lyx 1.6.4 works.
On the contrary, Gimp 2.6.7 fails, Scribus 1.3.5.1 fails, PDF-XChange Viewer fails.

Best regards.

Silvio