[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 (build 1246): crash with NavTable 0.4

Juan Ignacio Varela García (Nacho Uve) nvarela at cartolab.es
Fri Sep 18 19:10:16 CEST 2009

Hello Silvio,
NavTable gvSIG_1.9 compatible will be available very soon...  we hope... :)
Thank you for your comment!!!  We have already wrote a better information
about the version compatibility on the web.

Best regards,
Nacho.

--
Juan Ignacio Varela García (Nacho Uve)
Coordinador Grupo de Desarrollo

ETS Ingeniería de Caminos, Canales y Puertos
Universidade da Coruña
Campus de Elviña - 15071 A Coruña (España)
(34)981167000 ext. 5493