[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 (1246) small bugs regarding layout

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at muenchen.de
Wed Sep 23 17:12:19 CEST 2009

Hi list, developers,
I just discovered two things that should be changed in future versions
of gvSIG

Map Layout:
* Textboxes which have some text with line breaks: whenever I open that
textbox again (in order to change some text), line breaks are removed.

* it happens quite often to me that the option (display) "other values"
is automatically activated, although it was deactivated by myself. As a
consequence, I created some unnecessary printouts with not-so-nice blue
areas (the areas which fell into the category "other values".

Best,
Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Qual