[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 (build 1247): link buttons labels not entirely visible

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Wed Sep 30 18:40:50 CEST 2009

Hi Ben, Sergio,

Benjamin wrote:
>The Join dialogue was replaced with a much better design. Would it be possible to
> do the same for Link?

In my opinon, it is true this is a much better design because it involves less click for the users.

On the contrary, when you link two tables you are forced to press, every step, the button to go forward (or back).
This is a bit frustrating. Well, at least if you are as lazy as I am :-)

This being said, maybe having two differents designs could be useful because it allows an user to "remember" what he is currently doing.

Best regards,

Silvio