[Gvsig_english] Strange beahavior Field Calculator on Ubuntu and XP

Enrique Lorenzo Herrero lorheren at itacyl.es
Thu Apr 8 13:06:04 CEST 2010

Besides your question, be aware of the bug about polygons perimeter calculation; it's been fixed in a new build:

https://gvsig.org/trac/bugtracking/ticket/2825

I don't know if we are able to download binaries of the new build 1254.

Enrique Lorenzo Herrero
Técnico
INSTITUTO TECNOLÓGICO AGRARIO
Junta de Castilla y León