[Gvsig_english] Strange beahavior Field Calculator on Ubuntu and XP

Roser soler_rossig at gva.es
Thu Apr 8 13:48:00 CEST 2010

Hi Toni,

The ticket/error that mentions Enrique solves a problem with the
perimeter calculation, it seems that when calculating the perimeter the
last side of the polygon  wasn't taken into account.  As he says it's
been solved for next build, but build 1254 has not been yet published,
and we don't know when it's going to be. So you cannot use it.

Anyway, the problem that you mention don't seem to have anything to do
with that, it seems to me that it will be a problem of complements, I
mean, something installed on those computers that causes a malfunction
of gvSIG

regards