[Gvsig_english] Strange beahavior Field Calculator on Ubuntu and XP

Toni Pignataro toni.pignataro at wheregroup.com
Thu Apr 8 14:27:37 CEST 2010

Thanyou Enrique.

I also think it has todo with installed components, otherwise it would
not work on other computers.

Regards,
Toni

Roser schrieb:
> Hi Toni,
>
> The ticket/error that mentions Enrique solves a problem with the
> perimeter calculation, it seems that when calculating the perimeter the
> last side of the polygon  wasn't taken into account.  As he says it's
> been solved for next build, but build 1254 has not been yet published,
> and we don't know when it's going to be. So you cannot use it.
>
> Anyway, the problem that you mention don't seem to have anything to do
> with that, it seems to me that it will be a problem of complements, I
> mean, something installed on those computers that causes a malfunction
> of gvSIG
>

> regards
>

> Enrique Lorenzo Herrero wrote:
>
>> Besides your question, be aware of the bug about polygons perimeter calculation; it's been fixed in a new build:
>>
>> https://gvsig.org/trac/bugtracking/ticket/2825
>>
>> I don't know if we are able to download binaries of the new build 1254.
>>
>> Enrique Lorenzo Herrero
>> Técnico
>> ----------------------------
>> INSTITUTO TECNOLÓGICO AGRARIO
>> Junta de Castilla y León
>> Consejería de Agricultura y Ganadería
>> -------------------------------------
>> Valladolid
>> España
>>
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------

Aufwind durch Wissen!

Qualifizierte OpenSource-Schulungen
bei der www.foss-academy.eu

----------------------------------

Toni Pignataro
B.- Sc. Cartography and Geomatics
- Anwendungsentwickler und Projektmanager -

WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG

Siemensstraße 8
53121 Bonn
Germany