[Gvsig_english] Can't load Raster files in GvSIG mobile 0.2

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 16:17:39 CEST 2010

Hello all,

I'm trying to use GvSIG mobile 0.2 on a Trimble Juno SB, with windows mobile
6.1.

Using the "export to GvSIG mobile" extention I was able to export projects
with shapefiles. But until now I was not able to load raster images in jpg
and SID format.

The export to GvSIG mobile extention performs the exportation, and even
create the world file, but in the project the images re not loaded. When I
try to load the files directly I receive the error message: "File is not
valid".

I would apreciate some hints about this subject.

Thanks

Alexandre Neto