[Gvsig_english] gvsig mini Projection

Alberto Romeu Carrasco aromeu at prodevelop.es
Mon Aug 9 09:19:00 CEST 2010

Hi Hartmuth,

Currently the supported EPSG codes in gvSIG Mini are:

EPSG:4*
EPSG:230*
EPSG:326*
EPSG:327*
EPSG:3785
EPSG:900913
OSGEO:41001
EPSG:275*
EPSG:27700

The SRS of a WMS layer is selected automatically by the application following the order of the list above. If the EPSG code of the layer you are trying to load is not one of the list, you will receive a message like this: 'Invalid SRS'.

Regards,

Alberto Romeu
---

Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)