[Gvsig_english] moving and copying of points

Núria Fora fora_nur at gva.es
Wed Dec 15 09:14:24 CET 2010

Hi Klaus,

If you want to move points you have to set the shape into edit and then
select the feature with "Selection" button. Once selected, click again
and move the mouse pointer to a new position and click again (In total 3
clicks. It isn't necessary to drag the mouse pointer). The point will be
moved to the desired location.

I hope this help you.

Núria