[Gvsig_english] Arcs and circle

Sergio Clark sergio.clark at iver.es
Mon Feb 1 14:23:54 CET 2010

Hi Dietrich,

This behaviour is related to the "Flatness" value inside the 'Edition
Properties' (right button over edited layer in the ToC to access here).
Try to reduce this Flatness value (it depends on the scale you're
working to be more or less appropriate) and redraw the arcs/circles.
When finishing edition, you should see more detailed or smooth lines
than before.

Regards,
Sergio.

Sergio Clark