[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 patch for managing measured 3D Polylines of Shapefiles

Flavio Pompermaier fla83tn at libero.it
Mon Feb 1 16:49:45 CET 2010

Hi Francisco,
I was thinking nobody read my email..
However, I tested the solution against the attached shapefile, which has
x,y,z and m dimension (although z is always 0...).
I didn't test legends and labelling because by now I use it like a normal 3D
shapefile.
But if you do it it should be certainly a good idea!
Moreover I didn't test non-indexed shapefiles but I don't even know if they
exist..and also if they do
it seems to me that the code to manage them is always passing through the
classes I modified.

Thanks for keeping me up to date,
Flavio