[Gvsig_english] Multipart geometries editing

Flavio Pompermaier fla83tn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 08:42:34 CET 2010

Thank you all for the quick replies,
but unfortunately I need parts enlighting, also if the multi-part geometry
is not splitted into many parts.
I think I'll implement such a functionality but I don't know where to
start..could someone give me some hint and
save me some work...??

Thanks in advance,
Flavio

2010/2/1 Simon Cropper (Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd) <
scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au>