[Gvsig_english] Big news for mac Users

Agustin Diez Castillo Agustin.Diez at uv.es
Wed Feb 3 13:38:39 CET 2010

Yesterday, I uploaded a gvSIG 1.9 customized with sextane and NavTable [1]. There I sustain that gvSIG 1.9 can't read ecw files, I was wrong.
Since Ai2 release [2] gvSIG 1.9 is able to read ECW files. It seems that three different skins are a little messy and none is able to make a good performance.
TBOMK:
If your choice is com.iver.core.mdiManager.NewSkin you can do most including the ability to READ ECW FILES but you can't filter tables.

org.gvsig.mdiManager.DockingManager is cool but you can't read ecw files or save projects that include wms layers (when mantain layer strcuture tab is marked)-.

org.gvsig.gvisg3dgui.skinJDialogSkin can filter tables but can't read ecw files or save projects that include wms layers (when mantain layer strcuture tab is marked).
Please share your macexperiences.
[1] http://gvsigmac.blogspot.com/2010/02/we-got-gvsig-19-for-mac-with-sextante.html
[2] http://n2.nabble.com/New-gvSIG3D-build-News-for-MacosX-and-Windows-7-Windows-Vista-td4293072.html
Dr. Agustín Diez Castillo
Departament de Prehistòria i Arqueologia
Universitat de València    	Phone:   +34 963 98 38 93
Avda. Blasco Ibañez, 28  	 				Fax:       +34 963 98 38 87
València 46010
http://www.uv.es/sidgeipa