[Gvsig_english] Selectable-tools: icons + enable/disable state

Flavio Pompermaier fla83tn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 11:53:58 CET 2010

Hi to all,
I'd like to know if there's a way to enable/disable selectable-tools of my
toolbar. I saw there's a "enable-text" property but I don't know if it works
and how to use it.

Moreover, is there a way to assign an icon to a selectable tool without
putting the icon in the extThemeBase/images/16x16 (or 32x32) extension
folder?
I tried to use the icons present in the images folder of my project but they
gets ignored. They are ignored also if I put them into a subfolder of
extThemeBase/images/16x16
(and differently from action-tools suffix must not be used..why??).

Any help?
Flavio