[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mobile: point symbol dimensioning

Carlos Sánchez Periñán csanchez at prodevelop.es
Fri Feb 5 11:04:04 CET 2010

Hi Enrico,

I suppose  that you are using gvSIG Mobile pilot 0.2 for phone me or with phone me.

The problem that you posted appears only on phoneme version.

If you need be able to change the dimension of symbols, you need to install the gvSIG mobile for J9

 version with also install the J9 CDC JVM which it's licensed.

Phone me it's still at the beginning and some things still working on it.

Sorry.

Regards

Carlos Sánchez Periñán

Equipo desarrollo GIS