[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mobile: point symbol dimensioning

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Fri Feb 5 11:07:55 CET 2010

Hello, Enrico:

For some reason, the phoneME VM does not draw lines or polygons
with a thick border, always uses width = 1 even if we try to use another value.

In the case of points, we should have used a filled polygon instead of a small
empty polygon, I'm sorry.

But this works fine with the J9 versíon. See link here:

http://runas.cap.gva.es/pipermail/gvsig_usuarios/2008-May/005083.html

Then install the file "gvSIGMobile...forJ9.cab"

If your version og Windows Mobile is 6.1 you will have to remove the file:

\J9\PPRO11\bin\j9jit23.dll

and it should work.

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio