[Gvsig_english] Java VM question

Simon Cropper (Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd) scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Tue Feb 9 00:44:03 CET 2010

Rory,

I am not a developer - Duh...

I converted gvSIG to Java 1.6.0_18 for use with Sextante and not had any
problems so far.

I am interested in your question though whether gvSIG has routines in
them that will  only work on Java 1.5 -- IMO, I presume that there is,
otherwise the install routine would have been updated on the
distribution site so it integrated with Sextante the minute the next
version of Java was released.

Cheers Simon

Simon Cropper
Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd