[Gvsig_english] Auto-cataloging of image files

Simon Cropper (Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd) scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Thu Feb 11 22:16:34 CET 2010

Ernesto,

Thanks for the reply. I did eventually get this option to work. The only
problem I encountered was that the latest download of the gdaltindex.exe
available on the Internet did not accept wildcards or see ECW files.
That said however, I was able to find a suitable version and the people
at OsGeo are fixing the problem with the downloadable EXE.

Cheers Simon

Simon Cropper
Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 160, Sunshine, Victoria 3020.