[Gvsig_english] clean polygon? Issue with layers imported from Oracle Spatial

Jorge Piera Llodrá jpiera at prodevelop.es
Wed Feb 17 15:35:10 CET 2010

Hello.

I don't know if is possible to show the errors and fix them, but you can
create a new layer without errors using the "Clean" geoprocess.

1. Install the topology extension from the web site sent by Jose Antonio.
2. Open gvSIG and load a polygon layer.
3. Select the option "View -> Geoprocess toolbox".
4. Select "Geoprocesses -> Data conversion -> Clean" from the tree.
5. Click on "Open Geoprocess".
6. Select the polygon layer.
7. Add the both fuzzy and dangle tolerances.
8. You can select if you want to create a new layer to show the
topological errors.
9. Select the output file.

Regards,
Jorge.