[Gvsig_english] clean polygon? Issue with layers imported from Oracle Spatial

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Wed Feb 17 16:18:00 CET 2010

Dear Jorge,
great. However, I do not know which values to specify for fuzzy and dangle
tolerance. I would be very happy, if you could give me a hint.

Best,
Wolfgang

I don't know if is possible to show the errors and fix them, but you can
create a new layer without errors using the "Clean" geoprocess.

1. Install the topology extension from the web site sent by Jose Antonio.
2. Open gvSIG and load a polygon layer.
3. Select the option "View -> Geoprocess toolbox".
4. Select "Geoprocesses -> Data conversion -> Clean" from the tree.
5. Click on "Open Geoprocess".
6. Select the polygon layer.
7. Add the both fuzzy and dangle tolerances.
8. You can select if you want to create a new layer to show the
topological errors.
9. Select the output file.