[Gvsig_english] clean polygon? Issue with layers imported from Oracle Spatial

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Wed Feb 17 17:37:17 CET 2010

Hi Ben, list
thanks to you, too. I don't think that the flip-lines tool works for polygon
layers, and I hope that the clean-function suggested by Jorge will help. So
far, I was not successful using this (error message popped up), but it may
be my fault, as I do not know which values to specify for dangling and fuzzy
parameter - suggestions?
As Jukka wrote, Oracle Spatial might be the reason for all these problems
(as digitizing direction or orientation of vertices is changed). If GeoBD
would be able to revert this when exporting an oracle spatial layer to
shapefile, things would be solved for me. Therefore, I would be very happy
to receive another comment from Jorge or other developers of GeoBD :)

Best,
Wolfgang