[Gvsig_english] Sextante - Raster calculator

Nicolas DEVAUX devaux at supagro.inra.fr
Wed Feb 24 12:34:55 CET 2010

gvSIG 1.9
Sextante 0.3-1232
Ubuntu 9.10

I try to use the raster calculator from Sextante. If I do a simple
arithmetic operation like :

(DEM Band 1 + 10 )

It works perfectly.

But If I try to do an opération with two raster layers like this :
 (Slope[reclassified] Band 1)   *   (srtm.tif[reclassified] Band 1)

I have a message of error telling me that there is a "Wrong or missing
parameters definition"...

Does any body know what is the correct syntax for this tool ?

Thanks again

Nicolas

ATTENTION nouvelle adresse mail
    devaux at supagro.inra.fr

Nicolas DEVAUX
Laboratoire d'étude des Interactions entre Sol, Agrosystème et Hydrosystème
UMR LISAH AgroM-INRA-IRD
Bat. 24
place Viala
34060 Montpellier cedex 1