[Gvsig_english] Sextante - Raster calculator

Nicolas DEVAUX devaux at SUPAGRO.INRA.FR
Wed Feb 24 12:46:24 CET 2010

Nicolas DEVAUX a écrit :
> gvSIG 1.9
> Sextante 0.3-1232
> Ubuntu 9.10
>
> I try to use the raster calculator from Sextante. If I do a simple
> arithmetic operation like :
>
> (DEM Band 1 + 10 )
>
> It works perfectly.
>
> But If I try to do an opération with two raster layers like this :
>  (Slope[reclassified] Band 1)   *   (srtm.tif[reclassified] Band 1)
>
> I have a message of error telling me that there is a "Wrong or missing
> parameters definition"...
>
> Does any body know what is the correct syntax for this tool ?
>
> Thanks again
>
> Nic

Problem solve.
It not possible to use directly raster layers coming from reclassified
work for example and automatically charge in the TOC of GvSIG, the name
are not properly understand by Sextante Raster calculator tool.

You need to recharge the proper raster layers with their original name
instead of the one automatically charge in the TOC by GvSIG at the end
of any reclassication or raster calculator step.

Nicolas

=--
ATTENTION nouvelle adresse mail
    devaux at supagro.inra.fr

Nicolas DEVAUX
Laboratoire d'étude des Interactions entre Sol, Agrosystème et Hydrosystème
UMR LISAH AgroM-INRA-IRD
Bat. 24
place Viala
34060 Montpellier cedex 1