[Gvsig_english] querying a shapefile

Nik Go nikolai.go at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 04:18:01 CET 2010

My apologies for the oversight. I asked the same question from the
Quantum GIS mailing list, and I forgot to edit the question. My bad.

Thank you, Simon for answering. I will look into the requirements of
the new version and see if I could compile Java without trashing my
system. Would you have any tips for a 64-bit Ubuntu user on getting
this done?