[Gvsig_english] QUESTION gvSIG 1.9 (BN 1253) -- Hoes does gvSIG reference shapefiles in ToC

Simon Cropper (Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd) scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Tue Jan 12 13:54:33 CET 2010

Sergio,

"I hope it'll be a little more clear now. I think ArcGIS works in a different way. However, if you think we should change the behaviour of any of the options, feel free to discuss here"

I specifically discussed these issues in a recent post
(http://listserv.gva.es/pipermail/gvsig_internacional/2010-January/004447.html).

Sorry I have flooded the mail server lately as I have used gvSIG on live
data in an actual project and always think the problems encountered are
valuable feedback for the developers of this product.

The problem is that with so much information going out  people are
limited in what they can read. This is why I have put more info into my
headers. I note the version and build number used, the type of issue
(suggested functionality, internationalization, tip, potential error/bug
or straight up question), followed by a brief description of the issue.
This allows people perusing the list of posts to quickly ascertain the
value of my post to them, what they do or their situation.

Cheers Simon

Simon Cropper
Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 160, Sunshine, Victoria 3020.