[Gvsig_english] [Gvsig-english] Zonal Stats

Nicolas DEVAUX devaux at supagro.inra.fr
Thu Jan 14 17:39:06 CET 2010

GvSIG 1.9
Sextante
Ubuntu 9.10

Hello list,
I tried to make a zonal stats (zones defined by vector polygons and
value extract from a grid). For that I'm using Sextant tool :  *Tools
for polygon layer/Grid statistics in polygons
*I have each time an error message : java.lang.NullPoinerException

I used an Integer Raster in Tif format, but I'm surprise that this
algorithm doesn't ask anything about vector attribute field to use in
order to identity individual polygon for zonal stats...

Does any body have an idea on this problem or an alternative tool to
make traditional zonal stats ???

Thanks

Nicolas

ATTENTION nouvelle adresse mail
    devaux at supagro.inra.fr

Nicolas DEVAUX
Laboratoire d'étude des Interactions entre Sol, Agrosystème et Hydrosystème
UMR LISAH AgroM-INRA-IRD
Bat. 24
place Viala
34060 Montpellier cedex 1