[Gvsig_english] [Gvsig-english] Zonal Stats

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Sat Jan 16 12:32:00 CET 2010

Il 14/01/2010 17.39, Nicolas DEVAUX ha scritto:
> GvSIG 1.9
> Sextante

what version of Sextante are you using? 0.3 or 0.5?

> Ubuntu 9.10
>
> Hello list,
> I tried to make a zonal stats (zones defined by vector polygons and
> value extract from a grid). For that I'm using Sextant tool :  *Tools
> for polygon layer/Grid statistics in polygons
> *I have each time an error message : java.lang.NullPoinerException
>
> I used an Integer Raster in Tif format, but I'm surprise that this
> algorithm doesn't ask anything about vector attribute field to use in
> order to identity individual polygon for zonal stats...

"The output layer is identical to the input polygons layer, but contains
new fields in its attributes table, corresponding to each of the input
raster layers. For each raster layer, the following fields are added:
mean
variance
minimum value
maximum value" (source: help of Sextante)

Cheers,
Antonio

--
Antonio Falciano